CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Patch

We normally go to the Pumpkin Patch out in Clanton every year on Columbus Day, but this year the weather did not permit. I had also taken Tuesday off to prepare for some work we are getting ready to do on our house, but I decided to go ahead and try to go to the Pumpkin Patch since it was the one day in the past month or so that it hasn't rained. Luckily when I got in the car I called to check and make sure I knew what exit to get off on because it was CLOSED! They are actually not usually open on Monday or Tuesday any week, they just make an exception for Columbus Day, I guess since some businesses are closed. I then called the Pumpkin Patch in Harpersville and it did open at 3:00, but it was 11:00 and we were already in the car. I Googled Alabama Pumpkin Patches in my phone and found that there is one in Hayden just above Gardendale on I 65 so we headed to Hayden! After all the trouble of finding a Patch we did have a great time once we got there!
Daley LOVES to take her picture in these things. This has gotten to be like our 4th or 5th picture we have like this, but they are cute!

Daley picking her very own Pumpkin!!!!


Daley making her VERY SCARY Halloween face


Daley at the petting zoo. I will say that the petting zoo at the Patch in Clanton is MUCH better. These animals were not so spiffy!



Daley and Mommy at the Pumpkin Patch

0 comments: