CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Demi Sophia

It's a girl! She will be named Demi Sophia Alsobrook! We have known since about 14 weeks. I went to the Dr.'s office where my mother works and the ultrasound tech there was able to tell. Then, at 16 weeks I went to my Dr. and there was a little trouble finding the heartbeat. No worries though! I got another ultrasound and she confirmed it. Then again, 2 weeks ago, we went back to the Dr. for our 20 week ultrasound and it was confirmed again. Definitely no third legs here!

I have 2 other friends who are pregnant right now, Helena and Angela and they are both having girls too. Then I have 2 friends from church, Melanie and Mary who both just had girls (Lane and Emma respectively). I think it is the year of the girl! I am still waiting on a few friends in my mommies group (the ones I went to Sips and Strokes with) who are a little behind me in the wonderful journey that is pregnancy, and with the way things have been going surely we'll get some more boys!
I have attached a few pics from our last ultra sound. They are mostly of her head and her bottom. Enjoy!


-Lindsey

Head and Hand of Sweet Demi

Bottom of Sweet Demi

Head Hand and Spine of Sweet Demi

3 comments:

The Bush Family said...

I can't wait to meet Demi!! MA and Bella will have lots of sweet girlfriends :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey! I just found your blog through facebook!

Congrats on the pregnancy and another little girl!! So exciting! When is your due date! We are having a boy and due Feb. 16th - from what I can tell you are pretty much due around the same time!

Hope things are going good for you guys! Daley is just adorable!

War Eagle!
Tiffany

Angela Meacham said...

Two girls are SO much fun! I love the name. You know Sophia holds a special place in my heart :)