CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girls Night Out at Sips and Strokes

Once a month I have a "get together" with some of my dearest and oldest friends. We all graduated from high school together and some of us have even been friends since 1st grade! This is a great group of girls! All very spiritual and I am so lucky to have them in my life! Here are a few pics of us at our last Girls Night Out at Sips and Strokes.



This fist picture is a picture of all the preggers! 4 of us! Lisa and Meredith our both having their third child, they both already have two boys. Laura and I are both having our second and we both already have one girl. Kind of ironic!

Girls in Action
LEFT (Me, Laura and Jen) RIGHT (Kim, Nichole, Lisa and Meredith)

Our finished product!!!! Aren't we the artists?!?!?


0 comments: