CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

I am so happy it is Spring! I am loving every minute of this weather. Today we went to a carnival at the First Baptist Church in Trussville with Dana and Aidan. I was so shocked when I got their because I thought this would be a little bitty carnival with just a few kiddie rides! WHAT EV! It was HUGE! I really don't know why I expected any less. If you have ever seen the size of the First Baptist Church in Trussville you should know that small is not in their vocabulary. We had the greatest time ever! It really was more like a State Fair! Daley was a bit shy when we first got there, but it didn't take long for her to come out of her shell. Her favorite ride was definitely the motorcycles. If you will see the pic of the Gigantic Wheel below, you will probably give me the "Worst Mother Ever" award because I actually took her on that ride. All it said on the sign was that if you were less than 42" you had to ride with an adult, and I saw the ride in motion briefly and was like...this might be fun. WRONG! It goes so fast! The little carts that we are suspended from whip around in circles! I felt like I was going to throw up I was so scared that Daley would go flying out and we were like 5 stories in the air! Daley was laughing her face off the whole time, and when we got off she said "again mommy" I just had to simply say "never again in our lives!" Hope you enjoy the pics!

-Lindsey



























0 comments: