CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow 2009

I know it snowed just a smidgen last year, but this was the first year Daley was allowed to go outside an stand in the snow. In the morning when we first went out she was not so pleased! She did not like it actually snowing on her, in fact she spent most of her time outside standing in the garage. When we brought her in I made her some hot chocolate (you know, because that's what you drink when it is snowing) and she hated that too! We took her outside again after a couple hours, when the snow had stopped falling but was still on the ground, and she liked that much better. Her sweet Dad made her a snowman. (see pics below) It took him a really long time to make such a little snowman! But you know me, I was out there the whole time sharing all of my suggestions on how to make the best snowman! I am sure that made it so much easier. :) We really enjoyed the snow, but hopefully winter is over now and it will be warm soon! I am much more of a beach person I think!
-Lindsey















1 comments:

Jimmy and Mary said...

I love the action shot of Zack working at the snowman!