CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

ANOTHER beautiful weekend!

With another beautiful weekend came fun in the sun!  This weekend we had Will Baker's Birthday party. Will is a friend of Demi's that is about one month younger than her.  As you can see below he had a great time and so did all the big kids "helping" him open all of his gifts. It was also really pretty outside and a great opportunity for me to attempt to get a photo of Daley and Demi  in a matching outfit.  The photos are okay....I only wish I could get Demi to cooperate!  I don't remember this being a huge deal with Daley, but with Demi it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to make her look at the camera!

After Will's Birthday Demi was exhausted so we took her home and Zach stayed with her and I took Daley to the Carnival in Trussville to meet her Cousin JB, Uncle Philip, Aunt Tiffany, Yia Yia and Berts.  She had a great time.  She was able to ride most of the rides. I should get some type of award though for keeping her out of the bounce house as there were boys in there that looked to be 12 years old or better that would have flattened her like a pancake! 

I am glad that we got another weekend to play outside and enjoy our friends.  I also would like to wish John Vakakes (a dear friend from Church) and Laura Brantley (a dear friend for the better portion of my life who also turned 30) Happy Birthdays this week!

Love,

Lindsey

 
          Birthday Boy Will Baker





 


                                                                     
               Best photo I got



            Easy Rider                               Alligator Roller Coaster


              Carousel with JB

0 comments: