CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quarterly Blog.......Thanksgiving and Christmas and Birthdays and National Championships....Oh my!

It has been a while since I last blogged! We have been busy at the Alsobrook house. After Thanksgiving came Christmas. After Christmas came my Mother's Birthday. After my Mom's Birthday came Zach's Birthday and Demi's big ONE is next month! But.......I have found a moment to breathe and catch up on the blog posts of others that I have been missing and write one for us too!

THE MOST EXCITING THING that there is to report is that Auburn Won the National Championship. I wish I had pictures to post, but I don't because I wasn't there. :( You will have to ask my loving husband to show you his as he left us to go witness the most exciting event in Auburn football in 50 some odd years! (No animosity there!) :)

My little D-Rae watching the Auburn Game in the Ice Storm while Daddy enjoy's the 70 degree weather in the desert!


Thanksgiving is always wonderful because we get to spend it with our families. This year we stayed in Birmingham with my family and got to share Thanksgiving with all of my relatives and it was nice to see Demi and Jameson (my nephew) to get to share their first Holidays together. Jameson was actually around last year for Thanksgiving, but I don't think he ever even got out of the car seat, so this was his "real first Thanksgiving"!

My little Turkey at her Thanksgiving Feast at school

Christmas was a blast starting off with a party at my Uncle Jimmy's Christmas Eve Eve. Christmas Eve we went over to my Aunt Lisa's to share with My Dad's side of the family. all was well until Daley started feeling bad. She did not get to go over to Aunt Agatha's with us to hang out with my Mom's side of the family and Christmas morning she woke up with a 103 fever! Yuck! She was not in her best spirits on Christmas morning, but she still appreciates her and Demi's new Wii and their new trampoline!!!! We have jumped on the trampoline only a few times since the weather has NOT been the greatest and we have been freezing nearly to death, but she talks about how she can't wait for it to get warmer so we can jump all the time! Can't wait!

Sisters!

Jameson, Daley and Demi enjoying Christmas Eve. Daley loves her Cousin and Sister!


Demi Doo in her new Christmas Chair

In January came the National Championship and Zach's 30th Birthday! We went down to Auburn and attended the Celebration in the stadium and went to the AU vs UA basketball game and watched Auburn receive the Iron Bowl trophy! This was the ultimate present for Zach as he has a passion for Auburn that only a few people in this world could possibly share.....strange thing is I think a know the few other people fairly well too! ;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year and I look forward to all the blogs and miracles to come in 2011! In a few weeks my sweet angel will be ONE and I will definitely be posting some pics of her very special day!

0 comments: