CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daley's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Daley's 2nd Birthday last Saturday. I am a little late in posting because we actually video taped the party while my mom and Zach's mom took pictures. I had to wait for them to get some developed so that I could post!
We had the party at the park in Trussville and it turned out great! We were so worried about the rain, since you have probably realized, it has been raining for 40 days and 40 nights! We were so pleased with everything though, and Daley had such a good time with her friends! Thank you all so much for being so good to my sweet girl!


-Lindsey















1 comments:

John and Brooke said...

She is so cute! I love her birthday outfit!! I meant to call and let you know that we had to go to Auburn the Sat. of her party-John's sister graduated that day. We would have loved to be there!!!