CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny

Sunday we went to see the Easter Bunny after Church. There is really not much to say that the picture below misses, except for I am sick of being in these things. It was awful. I really can't wait until this stage is over! I want cute pics! Not pics of me looking 400lbs because I am being pulled every which way!

We talked it up the whole way to the mall, "Daley are you sooo excited we are going to see the Easter Bunny?" we would ask. She said "YEAH!" "You're not going to cry?", we would ask . She would say "NO!" When I show her this picture I ask her "Daley, what re you doing in this picture?" She says "eating a sucker!" At least she find the good in things! :)

-Lindsey


1 comments:

Jimmy and Mary said...

But you did get that awesome border that you wanted!!!!! You weren't joking about the fear of the Easter bunny!!!!!