CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa X's 2

So we went to see Santa AGAIN! We had already been once with Zach's family Thanksgiving weekend and it was an absolute disaster. It was so bad the poor girls could not even take a "bad picture," because she wouldn't stay in is lap for any amount of time (not even a second) for them to snap it. This time was no better as you can see. Me and my mother woke up and got her to the mall as soon as it opened so we wouldn't have to stand in line AGAIN. I ended up having to squeeze the holy heck out of her so she could not get down so we could get a "bad picture" just to say we got one. Don't I look festive in my black sweater and blue jeans though? :)

Love,

Lindsey


1 comments:

Lori King said...

I wonder why kids are so afraid of Santa. She will love these when she is older.