CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sips and Strokes GOC Style!!!!

The YAL (Young Adult League) from my Church went to Sips and Strokes on Monday and OH MY GOSH I had so much fun! It started off kind of rough for me because I went to the one in Vestavia and we were actually scheduled to paint at the one on 280. I was super worried that every ones' painting was going to be 15 minutes better than mine, because that's how late I ended up being, but it turned out REALLY well. We reserved a spot for 12 people and 6 only ended up showing, but I am pretty sure that they have given us all the opportunity to come back based upon the fact that poor sweet Brittany still had to pay for the other 6 that didn't get reserved.


If you have not been yet IT IS A MUST!!!!


0 comments: