CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Fall Ball Season

And I am NOT referring to football! Zach and I have both signed up to play softball AGAIN this season. I play on a co-ed team with the bank and he plays on an all men's team with our church. This will be our 3rd season. He is loving it and I am HATING it! I thought I would be good at this and it would be so much fun since I used to play. WRONG! In 3 seasons our team has won 2 games and 1 was because the other team didn't show up. Out of like 24 games or more we have won 2 (1 really). I want to quit! I vow to never sign up for this again. I said this last season, but this time I am soooo serious!

This is what our schedule looks like right now. Tell me this doesn't make you want to cry.

Mon. - Spain Park Ball Field for Zach's softball games
Tues. - Girls night with my mommies group
Wed. - Family Night Bible Study
Thurs. - Hoover East Ball Park for my softball games
Fri. - Travel for Auburn Football Game
Sat. - Attend Auburn Football Game
Sun. - Travel and Church

Do you see anytime in there for cooking dinner, washing clothes, straightening up the house, watching TV or relaxing???? Me neither!!!! I am so tired. I just had to vent my anger for putting myself in this situation.

Soon I will post pics of Zach at his last softball game. I took pictures! The camera is in need of being charged at the moment though. There will not be any photos of me playing softball on here EVER!

1 comments:

Lori King said...

I feel like that too this Fall. I have stuff Monday, Tuesday, Wed and Thursday nights then football Saturday. It is a little much!!